In addition to the jobs listed below, please visit Choose901.com/jobsoftheweek for some excellent Memphis job opportunities!
- Physicians at Methodist University- Cardiologist, Palliative Care Specialist, Interventional Cardiologist, Gastroenterologist, Emergency Medicine, General Pediatrician.
- Physicians at Baptist Hospitals- Endocrinologist, Hospitalists, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Dermatologist to join Levy Dermatology. Please contact Dr. Alan Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Pediatric Radiologist at LeBonheur Children's Medical Center. Shomer Shabbos schedule available upon request. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Memphis VA- Over 20 physician job openings including medicine (primary care, geriatrics, dermatology, infectious disease, spinal cord injury), surgery (ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, general surgery, Chief of ENT), and psychiatry. Leadership positions in the Dental Service, Outpatient Care and the Emergency Department are also open. Positions for a Nurse Practitioner as well as a Physician Assistant available as well. For more information and to apply, search for Memphis, TN on www.vacareers.va.gov
- St. Francis Hospital- Retinal Surgeon, Psychiatrist, and Neurologist
- Clinical Research Nurse/Coordinator, West Clinic Cancer Center. For more information, visit
- Genetics Counselor, Baptist Hospital. For more information, visit:
Other Job Openings
- Temple Israel Early Childhood Director- For more information, go to http://timemphis.org/sites/default/files/BKLELC%20Director.pdf or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Tax Advisor at International Paper. Contact 800-207-4003 for more information
- Commercial Real Estate Agent- Call 901-452-2111 for more information.
- Salesforce.com developer or Java developer at Varsity. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- International Tax Analyst - Hilton Worldwide
- Attorney - Spicer Rudstrom is a regional civil litigation firm representing international, national, regional and local companies, insurance companies and their insureds in various practice areas including insurance defense, insurance coverage and bad faith, business and commercial litigation, employment practices, real estate and construction litigation, automobile liability, products liability, premises liability, professional liability, workers' compensation, trucking and transportation litigation. The Memphis office is seeking a Tennessee licensed attorney. Five years of experience preferred but not required, and being licensed in Arkansas and/or Mississippi would be a plus. Include with your resume a cover letter discussing your practice, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Metronome Partners, an independent Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory firm led by Jeff Rosenkranz and Randy Karchmer, is looking to expand with the addition of Associate and Senior Analyst professionals in Memphis. We are seeking candidates with 2+ years of relevant investment banking experience. If you know of any talented individuals that would be a good fit for our growing firm, please let us know. Our planned expansion is the result of continued strong performance - we have already closed six transactions in 2016 and our pipeline remains robust.
Ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic as well as superior written and oral communication and analytical skills. Responsibilities would include pertinent investment banking tasks, including extensive company and industry research, drafting pitch materials and information memoranda, financial modeling, and various marketing projects. Specific competencies sought include exceptional organizational skills, significant business writing experience, and high proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Metronome offers a collegial atmosphere and significant client interaction across a wide variety of transaction types and industries.
Please contact: Randy Karchmer 901.682.0160
8. Director of Accounting and Finance at Carlisle
JOB SUMMARY: As a member of the senior management team, the Director of Accounting & Finance will manage and direct the accounting and finance functions of Carlisle LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates. In particular, the position will ensure compliance with applicable standards and reporting requirements of federal, state and lending stakeholders and ensure the accurate and timely internal and external communication of financial results and information.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The specific responsibilities of the Director of Accounting include, but are not limited to, the following: Direct the activities of the accounting department, ensuring that it is adequately staffed to provide management timely and accurate information Monitor the procedures of the accounting department for accuracy and proper internal control Work with the Chief Financial Officer to develop and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting standards in order to provide useful, actionable financial information Coordination of the annual audits of the operating companies and the parent company, as necessary Communicate with the CFO, CEO and COO any issues that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of financial data and information Ensure that accounting systems and software are up to date and properly maintained Coordinate the preparation of timely and accurate tax reporting and compliance for all Carlisle entities and their owners Oversee cash management responsibilities and provide accurate cash forecasts Coordination of periodic compliance reporting to lenders Direct the preparation of annual budgets for each Carlisle entity In conjunction with the Director of Human Resources, lead and direct all aspects of the Carlisle benefit plans Participate in the management of the Carlisle Insurance captive Oversee the preparation of accurate and meaningful analyses of restaurant and other business acquisitions, dispositions and developments Along with other senior leaders in the organization, reinforce and model the mission and values of the Carlisle organization
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related area of study Certified Public Accountant and/or Master Degree, preferred A minimum of 7 years of direct experience in accounting and finance with at least 3 years of supervisory experience. Motivated to learn and advance to more senior management positions Team player with strong interpersonal skills Excellent writing and communication skills Strong analytical abilities and excellent attention to detail Strong work ethic with independent initiative to handle multiple tasks within deadlines Ability to exercise sound judgment and effectively manage risk Proficient in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of various accounting software packages Limited travel and overtime required
Interested candidates meeting the skills and qualifications should send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
For a full listing of jobs, please visit the following websites of major corporations in Memphis:
1. Fed Ex
2. International Paper
4. St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
5. Medtronic (Medical Technology)
6. Methodist University Health Care System
7. Baptist Health Care System
8.. Service Master
9. West Cancer Center
10. Smith and Nephew (Medical Devices)